ARE YOU TIRED OF ATTRACTING PEOPLE WHO ARE CURIOUS …
BUT NOT SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING WITH YOU?
Have you ever felt like you're so busy weeding out the wrong customers, that you don't have enough time for the customers that are right for your business?
You’re an expert at what you do and you’ve successfully built your own business.
But now you’re so busy you can’t fit in any more clients.
And you’ve got no time to waste!
No time to waste talking to people who are just there to tire-kick. Who aren't your ideal client anyway.
Especially since you've got no time for yourself to do the things you used to love doing. No time to spend with your family and friends.
And you feel like you’re missing out on so much.
Sometimes it feels like all you’ve done is build a prison for yourself. Just another job that stops you living your best life.
And you’re ready to get back time for yourself, so you can focus on what matters.
Like nurturing yourself. Like spending time with family and friends. Like spending time working ON your business instead of in it.
So you can slow down and just breathe.
Hi, I'm Trudy Rankin
When I first started my business, I wanted to have a big impact and help everyone.
So everyone I talked to was someone I thought I could help.
Did that work out?
No it did not. I was all over the place. I was exhausted and well on my way towards burning out.
I felt like I was trapped in my own business.
My husband kept telling me that I was way too busy. To make things worse, my marketing messages were confusing, both for my potential clients AND for me.
People would come to my website and go “hey, I’m interested, but WHAT is it you do again?”
And they would leave without engaging, because they couldn't recognise themselves on that page, in that copy.
Because what I did and how I helped people was not clear.
And as a result of the confusion, I was getting very few sales.
It nearly broke my business…and me.
Which meant I could attract the right people and filter out the ones that weren't the best fit for my business.
And it made all the difference in the world.
I was able to narrow down the list of people I wanted to help and how I would do that.
I was able to make it very clear on my website whether people were in the right place.
I was able to change the way I wrote my email copy, my marketing copy and my blog posts so that it used language that resonated with people.
And they felt like I understood where they were coming from and what they needed.
More importantly, it helped them believe that I had the answers they needed.
All of which meant I could spend more time on the things that mattered to me. Like having more time for myself, spending time with my husband exploring new places in our campervan, and visiting our children and their families.
As an expert using a 1-to-1 service model to help your clients, you know that there's a limit to how many clients you can take on at any one time.
And once you've maxed out the number of people you can help, you've likely maxed out your revenue as well.
Which means you can get a bit stuck … unless someone figures out how to turn 24 hours into 28!
A quiz can help you expand your business AND help more people … WITHOUT taking more time from your day.
SO WHEN YOU'VE HIT A REVENUE CEILING AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MORE CLIENTS ….
How DO you actually fix that?
You start with a quiz, just like I did.
SO … WHAT COULD A QUIZ DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Attract people to your website
- Be a highly effective lead magnet in its own right
- Allow you to learn more about your customers and what their needs are
- Provide high quality and highly targeted services and products that are designed to match their specific needs. No more one-size-fits-all.
- Use the power of the quiz PLUS automation to deliver value to customers who like what you do, but they aren’t quite at the right place in their own journey to work with you just yet. It keeps them warm AND it helps them get ready for your help faster
All of which means that you’re spending less time AND helping more people. And as a consequence, bringing in more revenue.
Which means you can afford to pay someone to take some of those pesky admin tasks off your hands and let you get on with what you’re great at.
QUIZZES OPENED THE DOORS TO SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME
And quizzes can do the same for you and your business.
They can give you CLARITY about who you are helping.
Which makes it SO MUCH EASIER to write ALL your copy … blogs, social media, landing pages, emails, everything! Which means that …
- Your copy will be more effective.
- Which brings in more customers and ultimately more sales.
- And your “know, like and trust” factor increases
- Which brings in more revenue
- Which ultimately leads to more choice in how you spend your time.
THE GREAT THING ABOUT QUIZZES IS THAT THEY ARE NOT ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL.
Here's what Dan Bennet, Video For Entrepreneurs, has to say about the workshop and script-builder quiz I helped him develop as part of my Workshop With A Twist training (which includes building a quiz).
Dan did the teaching. The participants filled in the quiz. And the quiz turned their answers into a 1st-draft script for a video.
“Working with Trudy was a dream. I have always wanted to work with someone who could capture my answers and explanations and place them into a tangible framework. It was like watching a magic trick as I spoke my way through my process and shared my thoughts around video, only to watch them materialize in front of my eyes.
Trudy found a way to solidify my ideas into a powerful workshop… with a twist!
I would hands down recommend Trudy to anyone thinking of working directly with her especially if you are the type of person who prefers a “no muss, no fuss” approach to collaboration and execution.
The process was painless (unlike others I have experienced) and dare I say… fun!
Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about what it was like to work with Trudy [email protected]”
Founder, Video For Entrepreneurs
And here's what Ee Zen Cha, REAVA Solutions, has to say about the lead magnet quiz I helped her develop for her business, where she helps busy entrepreneurs save time by streamlining their processes.
The quiz helps Ee Zen know which people would benefit from her help the most … and gives them an opportunity to book a call with her.
Trudy was thorough during the entire process. From my idea to a quiz, she helped me to develop the right questions and answers and results.
Setting up the quiz platform was another learning curve for me. But Trudy is a great coach and she did guide me through and make it go live with more ease.
Last but not least, the money engine- email marketing funnel! Based on the quiz, Trudy has thought me to segment my leads so that I can communicate with them more effectively.
Now I have a quiz funnel that i can use to grow my list and communicate with my target audience more effectively to get more sales.
If you’re planning to develop a quiz funnel then I would highly recommend Trudy for her expertise, ideas, personable and fun approach.”
Ee Zen Cha
Founder, REAVA Solutions
A QUIZ CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS AS WELL
How? Well, a quiz …
- Allows you to understand your customers better, so you can design more relevant products and services.
- Makes it easier to set up automated responses and email nurture sequences, ones that are hyper-targeted to exactly what that person needs at that exact moment
- Which means that eve if they’re not ready to buy from you right now, they’ll stick with you until they are ready.
- Which helps set up your future pipeline of sales, something that matters when the world is going through interesting times like it is right now
And here’s the thing, getting a quiz done for you can cost a ton of money.
BUT YOU NEED RESULTS NOW, NOT LATER …
So to help you get started, I’ve put together 30-minute FREE training that walks you the step-by-step through my formula for choosing the right type of quiz to use for your business.
Because if you get the quiz type/customer type matched correctly, you can attract more leads, increase conversions AND get back time for yourself and your team (if you have a team).
In this free 30-minute training video you'll discover:
- How to choose what quiz type to use so it attracts and serves more of your potential customers … without YOU having to spend any extra time serving them.
- The secret behind creating great quizzes that not many people know. This strategy, when implemented correctly, will turn your quiz into a massive growth engine for your business.
- Why a segmentation quiz is the fastest way to capture more of the 93% (or higher) of your website visitors who don't currently convert … and the correct way to use that quiz in order to get explosive business growth.
- The #1 mistake people make when creating their quiz … and how to avoid it.
- You'll walk away from the workshop feeling confident, clear and ready to create a quiz that will finally connect with your ideal customers and convert them into not just buyers, but raving fans.
And if you DO create a quiz for your business, you can turn more of your website visitors into leads, sales and repeat customers.
Imagine how good it would be if you could get 20 or 30 or more people (out of every 100) to sign up to your email list or book a call with you.
“Having a quiz attracts a lot of new leads, and also weeds out the people who are not at all ready for my help in writing a business book.
That means I no longer spend time with people who aren't ready. Even for calls with ideal prospects who are ready, I save about 15 minutes, every time, because I know so much about them. Brilliant.”
Business Book Writing Coach
The quiz we used to fill up our pilot Online Business Liftoff program was great. We were working with the Australian Federal Government as part of their Try, Test and Learn program to teach carers/caregivers and people 50+ how to start their own online business.
While some of the other Try, Test and Learn pilot projects were struggling to find people to work with, we had to close down applications early because we’d filled every available space.
Founder, Online Business Liftoff
“Trudy and I collaborated on an Introduction to Community Management workshop in which Trudy designed a quiz to help attendees know what to focus on based on their responses.
It was an exceptional way to reinforce the workshop content and to embed learning in a memorable and unique way. I learned so much from how Trudy approaches quiz design and would absolutely recommend learning her approach.”
Director Of Community Experience, SPI Media