Register NOW for this LIVE Masterclass
with Kath Walters at 10:30 AM AEDT, 02 February 2021
Masterclass: The Cheat's Guide To Writing a Brilliant Blog That Drives Leads & New Business with Kath Walters
Kath Walters is a journalist, feature writer, editor and book coach. Over her career at Fairfax Business Media and beyond, her stories appeared in the Australian Financial Review, Smart Company, Business Review Weekly, Business Spectator, Women’s Agenda, ANZ Bluenotes and Company Director. Kath has recently launched her new book: Overnight Authority: How to win respect, command attention and earn more money by writing a book. In 2016, Kath published Australia’s first book on content marketing, Sticky Content: Mastering the Delicate Art of Content Marketing. Today, Kath specializes in helping speakers, trainers and entrepreneurs position themselves as experts in a competitive marketplace by writing and publishing a non-fiction book on their topic of expertise through her flagship program “Brain to Book in 90 days.”
Key learning outcomes–
Are you an entrepreneur starting a business online?
Tell me if this sounds familiar:
● Everyone is asking you to “spend money to make money”.
● You’ve heard that you “should blog” but you have no idea why (or even what that means.)
● You’re already working around the clock and can’t see how a blog can help grow your business revenue.
If this is you, I can help. In this practical and hands on Masterclass — The Cheat’s Guide to Blogging — you’ll learn:
● Why blogging is every entrepreneur's best friend.
● The single most important decision to make before you start your blog.
● Where to put 80% of your effort when blogging.
● The most powerful three-letter acronym in the blogger’s lexicon, and how to use it to generate leads and growth.
● How to measure your blog’s success.
Click on the button below.
Check your email for the invitation.
Join us at 10:30 AM AEDT, 02-02-2021.