Have you ever KNOWN that you have limiting beliefs that are stopping you from achieving your dreams? But you don’t have a clue how to get rid of or change them?
In this podcast episode, Clinical and Counselling Psychologist, Katrina Streatfeild, talks about limiting beliefs and how to start discovering some of their causes. More importantly, she talks about reshaping those beliefs so that you CAN be the success you want to be.
We talked about:
- Whether it's really a limiting belief or is it survivor's guilt?
- What “Choice Moments” are and how to use them
- Why talking to yourself compassionately really matters
- The concept of “Transitional Discomfort”
- Why trusting the deprogramming process matters
- Change and new habit development
- When you might need professional help with your limiting beliefs
- Mental health lifestyle development
- Whether that critical voice in your head is really YOUR voice
We all have limiting beliefs of one sort or another. Learning how to deprogram your limiting beliefs could make a big difference for you and your business.
Trudy Rankin is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate of these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
Katrina brings almost 25 years of experience across the spectrum of child and adult assessment and intervention for trauma and mental health disorders, child & family work and supervision of psychology trainees and registrars.
Her areas of interest include anxiety, adjustment, stress & burnout, trauma, PTSD, Complex PTSD, child and parent work, women's mental health, complex Mental Health Disorders, EMDR and supervision and mentoring of provisional and registrar (Clinical and Counselling) Psychologists.