Ep. 13: Why Doing The Thing That Scares You Can Be A BreakthroughSUBSCRIBE NOW
Christina Canters is the founder of The C Method and co-founder of Podcast Services Australia, with her husband, Aaron.
In today’s podcast Trudy speaks to Christina about the origins of confidence and how childhood plays a role in our confidence levels as adults. Christina talks about how mindset, challenges, fear and coming out of your comfort zone helps you grow and gain confidence, especially in setting up your own business.
In this podcast Trudy and Christina discuss –
- How Christina wasn’t born with confidence and how it’s been a journey getting that confidence
- How the fear will always be there when trying something new, but the secret is taking small steps
- How she has taken her businesses from start-up to thriving
- How outsourcing can be a powerful tool if you want your business to grow
- Tips from Christina to help you build your confidence
- How your value can impact other people
Meet Christina Canters – Many high performing professionals, leaders and business teams are technically skilled, but struggle to communicate with confidence and clarity to clients, colleagues and other stakeholders. Coming from a technical architecture background, Christina knows how critical good communication is to career success. Christina started The C Method to help people dramatically increase their influence, confidence and impact at work, through learning powerful communication techniques and building the courage to step outside their comfort zones.