Have you ever been through an experience that made you hesitant to speak out? Especially on social media?
As content creator and repurposing expert, Franciska Sore shares the story of building her business, she talks about how a scary stalking experience affected her. For the longest time, that experience made her afraid to make her “voice” heard until she finally decided to reclaim it.
We also talked about:
- Her biggest challenge in her work
- ChatGPT, artificial intelligence and the impact and opportunities it could likely have on businesses like ours
- Why we still need copywriters and high quality content
- The importance of storyline in creating impactful repurposed content
- The art of wearing many hats when running a business
- Her one key piece of advice for people just getting started
One of the key takeaways from this episode is that if you want to stand out, you can’t copy other people.
We invite you to have a listen. There are plenty of other gold nuggets here for you to discover.
And I hope the rest of your week goes well.
Trudy Rankin is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate of these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
I help busy business owners like yourself reach their businesses goals and make more money by shedding the light on your podcast and video golden nuggets and I do that by creating attention-grabbing content to publish on various social media channels.
SO IF YOU ARE …
- OVERWHELMED with ALL your tasks and just don’t have the time or team to help you create more content – I can help.
- NOT TECHIE and can’t be bothered to learn new software to repurpose your podcast or video episodes – I’d love to help.
- LOSING YOUR CONFIDENCE due to all the platform changes – Lean on me.