If you’re fortunate enough to be in a position to invest a bit of extra cash … but you’re not into real estate or the share market (or bitcoin), then this episode will be of interest to you.
Kyle Kuderewski is the Operations Manager for webstreet.co (formerly Empire Flippers Capital)) – He has a wealth of expertise in passive investing, entrepreneurship, and alternative investments.
Kyle's journey from the corporate world to WebStreet began when he discovered the potential of online businesses while exploring real estate investments. Intrigued by the opportunities offered by then-Empire Flippers, he immersed himself in their culture and quickly realized that there was a need for passive investment options in the online business industry.
Kyle now leads the charge at WebsStreet in making online businesses a passive investment opportunity for accredited investors.
We talk about:
- Kyle’s transition from engineer to investor
- The WebStreet business model and how the buy-hold-sell process works for all the different stakeholders
- The criteria for investing and selling
- Some of the no-go zones for websites they WON’T have in their investment portfolios
- Current market trends and how they are affecting various business models like content, FBA and SaaS
- WebStreet’s shift towards crowdfunding options, which allows non-accredited investors to participate with lower minimums
So whether you’re looking to invest as you move towards retirement from your corporate job or you’re simply hunting for something that doesn’t include more traditional investment types or the risk of cryptocurrency, I invite you to have a listen to this informative episode.
Trudy Rankin is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate of these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
- Website: Webstreet.co
- Portfolio Manager: https://webstreet.co/faq/#portfolio-managers
- Website: Empire Flippers
- Invest Via WeFunder: WeFunder Round
- LinkedIn: Kyle's LinkedIn Profile
- Twitter: Webstreet on Twitter
Email: [email protected]
Project Manager for Empire Flippers Capital. We bring excellent opportunities to invest passively in online businesses.I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate and previous Maintenance Manager with Georgia Pacific.
I graduated with a Master's in Engineering Management from Kansas State University, and prior to that graduated with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Maintainability and Reliability from the University of Tennessee. During my time at Tennessee I cycled across the country on The Journey of Hope to raise money and awareness for people with disabilities.
My various skills include: Project Management, Operations Research, Precision Maintenance, Level 2 Vibration Analyst, Professional Selling, Statistical Modeling and Analysis, Adv. Marketing Strategies, Adv. Production and Inventory Control, Adv. Engineering Economics, Engineering Entrepreneurship, Project and Risk Mgmt., Game Theory, Pump and Rotating Equipment Expert.