Ep. 21: Why You Should Care About Your Personal Brand With Lorraine TaylorSUBSCRIBE NOW
Lorraine Taylor is the ‘beBrandYOU’ Coach as well as Author, International Speaker and Personal Brand Communication Strategist.
In today’s podcast Trudy speaks to Lorraine about personal branding and what it’s all about when it comes to your business. Lorraine’s key advice is how Personal Brand is an internal journey and how the shifts in life will reflect in your branding.
In this podcast Trudy and Lorraine discuss –
- Personal Branding requires processes so that your business can grow
- How the different stages of life changes your branding
- Overcoming the common hurdle of not valuing yourself
- How to embrace the negatives and how they can help you become stronger
- The power of human attributes, especially in these pandemic times
- What the best version of you looks like
Lorraine is an expert in guiding people to develop their authentic voice using their knowledge, expertise and authentic stories so that they can engage 21st Century audiences in the CONNECTION ECONOMY of today both online and face-to-face.
Her recently published book Be BrandYOU is available on Amazon and has been reviewed by people in 21 countries.
She has 30 years of CULTURAL and second language experience in FIVE different COUNTRIES showcasing her ability to understand our rich, diverse GLOBAL AUDIENCES.