LinkedIn used to be the place where your online CV or resume gathered virtual dust.
No longer. These days LinkedIn is THE place to showcase your business and look for leads.
Today’s guest speaker is Louise Brogan, who is a LinkedIn specialist. Louise brings a wealth of knowledge and tips about LinkedIn that can help businesses grow. Louise’s LinkedIn Framework analogy (of which you’ll hear more about) is all about having a stool with three legs and how it all needs to balance out to work.
Trudy’s 101 questions to Louise covers so much in today’s podcasts that it ran longer than usual and it’s jammed packed with very useful information.!
In this Podcast Trudy and Louise discuss –
- Louise’s journey in niching down from specialising in everything Social Media to focusing specifically on LinkedIn
- The differences between the different social media platforms and why people use them
- How LinkedIn isn’t there just to connect with anyone and everyone. It’s there to help you make meaningful connections … around things you’re passionate about or areas of interest to you
- Tips on connecting with people on LinkedIn
- How to connect if you’re an introvert
- The 3 most important elements of a profile
- The 4 keys to a strong LinkedIn framework
- Shifting mindsets from corporate to small business & shifting from seeing LinkedIn as a CV platform
- The advantages of Premium LinkedIn
Today’s guest Louise Brogan, who works with individuals and teams who want to leverage the power of LinkedIn and win more business.
Louise has an extended career in specialising in Social Media and LinkedIn and brings a wealth of knowledge to this amazing platform.