In today’s podcast Trudy talks about the relevance and importance of having an email service provider and how it could be beneficial to your online business.
By going through a list of questions and answers, Trudy gives you the tools to help you work out which email provider is right for your business … both now and later when your business grows.
Trudy goes through the following questions –
- How many people do you expect to have in two years' time, based on your current rate of, or plans for, growth?
- How many future segments do you expect to have?
- How many emails do you expect to send out each month?
- Do you need access to templates for creating landing pages or opt-in forms and emails?
- How much of a budget do you have so that you can pay out to have access to an email service provider? (ESP)
And if you’re still confused by all the options out there, the OBL Team have created a tool that will help you narrow down the choices. The link is in the show notes area.