Are you an entrepreneur, coach, consultant or expert who is brilliant at what you do, but feel really uncomfortable about selling or marketing your products and services? Does the thought of being the public face of your business make you want to go home, go to bed and pull the covers over your head?
If you tend to shy away from the limelight and don’t enjoy being front and centre, this podcast episode is for you. Dov Gordon, Founder of the Alchemist Entrepreneur, helps consultants, coaches and entrepreneurs develop a consistent flow of their ideal clients.
In today’s episode Trudy speaks to Dov about ways to build your business without all the uncomfortable sales talk, hype or fake fame.
Trudy and Dov talk about –
- How there isn’t a one size that fits all when it comes to business and the role Dov plays in assisting entrepreneurs
- How Dov started his network and what he did to get started
- How deciding to charge was a game changer for his business
- How to build relationships without automations
- Different ways Dov uses to find people and build relationships for his customers
- The difference between a membership and alchemy network
- Dov’s tip to entrepreneurs starting out
For a number of years, Dov focused on corporate consulting projects and leading a CEO peer advisory group of companies who had between $10 and $200 million in sales.
Ten years ago Dov started his network group and discovered … almost by accident … a successful business model that fit his personality. Now Dov helps people set up Alchemy Networks, which is a way of becoming an under the radar leader in your industry.