As a small business owner, do you cringe at the thought having to sell in your business? Are you just not into sales and don’t like to be pushy with people?
In today’s podcast Trudy interviews Nikki Rausch who has a strong background in sales. Nikki started out working in male dominated industries and didn’t feel comfortable using their traditional sales methods. So she figured out her own way of selling … a way that didn’t include any of the typical characteristics of a pushy salesman.
Nikki was very successful. And when she realised that other women business owners just weren’t comfortable with sales, she wanted to use what she’d learned to help them. Because if you don’t have sales, you don’t have a business.
Nikki now teaches women entrepreneurs how to sell in their businesses in ways that they are comfortable with and that work.
In this podcast Trudy and Nikki talk about –
- The importance of building rapport with potential clients
- The role of scripts and how to tailor those scripts so that they feel comfortable to each individual
- The role the mindset plays in sales
- Tips to get going with sales when you’ve started to build confidence in your business
- How the Sales Maven Society can help your business
With 25+ years of selling experience, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”. She is the founder and CEO of “Sales Maven”, an organization dedicated to authentic selling, Today, entrepreneurs and small business owners from a wide range of disciplines hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically, without being pushy or “salesy.”.