Noel Bagwell is the founder of ExecutiveLP and the creator of Profit from Legal, which is a business development program that's designed to help small to medium businesses use legal support to improve profitability.
Noel is a preventative lawyer. He’s also the author of “How to Structure your Business for Success” and host of the Profit from Legal Podcast.
In this episode we talk about:
- What a preventative lawyer is and does
- Noel’s journey into entrepreneurship and how he got started helping out military personnel who were interested in starting up a business when they rejoined civilian life
- How Noel realised there was a gap between what was on offer from lawyers, what most small businesses need and how he might be able to fill that gap
- The role a lawyer can play in helping small businesses avoid potential problems and risks
- How a lawyer can help with turning ideas into protected intellectual property and digital assets
Trudy Rankin is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate of these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
Increase Value. Raising the value of your company is key to improving your cash flow, accessing business credit, or getting a higher price when you sell your business. Our preventive legal services can help add real value to your small business.
Lower Stress. Is your business killing you or making you miserable? Lawyers are effective problem solvers and relationship managers. You don’t have to be miserable. Let us help you fall in love with your business again.
Reduce Risk. Business is a minefield of risk. You don’t know what you don’t know. You need legal support from experienced professionals who can shrink your blind spots. We’ll help prevent your risks from becoming expensive problems.