Ep. 70: Using Case Studies To Boost Your Marketing ROI With Anfernee ChansamoothSUBSCRIBE NOW
Today’s Online Business Launchpad podcast guest is Anfernee Chansamooth, Anf had just left his full-time marketing manager position for one of Australia’s largest co-working spaces, and he saw an opportunity to help fast-growing businesses to better leverage content to attract new business opportunities.
Trudy and Anf talk about –
- Anf tells us about his journey after graduating from university. He was employed with HP in Toronto, Canada and over time became a project manager.
- What he did when the global recession hit and he was left without a job.
- How he had a lightbulb moment after having a conversation with his housemate to offer Salsa dancing lessons and started to learn about social media in his spare time.
- How he started working as a marketing manager for Huff Australia and how having a heavy workload affected him mentally.
- How, after reading a book called Seven Day Start-Up by Dan Norris, he was inspired to create his own website.
- How he started to offer his services of writing blogs and articles.
- Anf shares his principle that answers to most common questions from customers should be there on your website.
- The 7 P’s he uses as a framework used for crafting compelling case studies.
Simply put, we help you to generate more leads and sales (with less content).
Launched in 2016 by Director Anfernee Chansamooth, Simple Creative Marketing started as a “7-day startup” challenge. The goal: get a paying client within 7 days. We got 2!
Anf had just left his full-time marketing manager position for one of Australia’s largest co-working spaces, and he saw an opportunity to help fast-growing businesses to better leverage content to attract new business opportunities.
We help growing businesses to prioritize their marketing spend, generate more leads, and build confidence that what they are doing is on the right track. We also prove that you can create less content and still produce better results.