Today’s Online Business Launchpad podcast guest is Tom Schwab, He knows how to build an online business. He’s done it successfully several times and now helps others find online success with podcast interview marketing.
Trudy and Tom talk about –
- How Tom is the author of two books and one in particular called podcast guests for profit
- About Tom’s background and how he graduated from the United States Naval academy.
- After leaving the Navy he worked in sales and marketing and became an entrepreneur.
- How he launched his podcast business Interview Valet in 2016 and now has a team of 35.
- The importance of knowing what your customers require and meeting their requirements.
- How having your own podcast is a great way to nurture your current leads and customers.
- The importance of finding the right podcast to target your ideal customers.
- We get to hear some great tips regarding podcasting.
- They touch on business planning and Tom gives us his perspective regarding business planning and the constantly changing environment.
- And whoever visits Tom’s site Interview Valet will share some resources and you are also able to download a free copy of his book.
Trudy Rankin, is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
This means that I may sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links on this website
Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. He’s done it successfully several times, and now helps others find online success with podcast interview marketing.
Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom helps thought leaders (coaches, authors, speakers, consultants, emerging brands) get featured on leading podcasts their ideal prospects are already listening to. The Interview Valet system then helps them to turn listeners into customers.
The author of Podcast Guest Profits: Grow Your Business with a Targeted Interview Strategy, Tom is also Founder/CEO of Interview Valet, the category king of Podcast Interview Marketing.