Ep. 75: How To Increase Your Chances That Customers Will Pick You And Not Your Competitor With Brett HayesSUBSCRIBE NOW
Today’s Online Business Launchpad podcast guest is Brett Hayes, one of our Online Business Lift-Off success stories. Brett comes from an automotive engineering background.
After going through the OBL program, he started his own home maintenance business and went from having hardly any work to having more work than he was able to take on. And this all occurred over a very short period of time.
Trudy and Brett talk about –
- The beginnings of his business called Be Assured Home Maintenance
- Where most of his work leads come from and his business model.
- The steps he used after gaining knowledge from the OBL programme to set up his business.
- The effect the Covid lockdown had on his business.
- Brett tells us how he wished that he had started the business 25 years ago.
- How Brett was able to successfully market his business, by understanding that many people have had a bad experience with tradespeople … and explaining how his business was different.
- That Brett thoroughly enjoys his work and the relationship he has with his clients.
- How he joined two networking groups and the benefits to his business that have flowed on from them.
- The challenges he faced setting up his business and how he overcame them.
- How his main focus is on particularly working for vulnerable people and women who live on their own.
Trudy Rankin, is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate for these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
Welcome to Be Assured Home Maintenance. We improve the liveability of your home by providing quality repairs and maintenance. Your handyman will listen to you and help solve your home improvement problems.We start with a discussion to establish what your job requirements are and provide you with a free, no-obligation quote at your premises, before putting together a plan to fulfil your needs. This could be a one-off service or an ongoing maintenance plan to suit your needs and budget.Being invited into your home is a privilege that we take seriously. We respect your privacy and operate in a trustworthy and inclusive manner. We believe that everyone deserves and expects to feel safe in their home.