Ep. 78: If You've Got A Great Idea For An Online Business Don't Worry About The "How" With Dr. Laura JagetSUBSCRIBE NOW
Today’s Online Business Launchpad podcast guest is Dr Laura Jaget, who has created HOW TO LIFE How To Life is an adulting blog that provides the adulting classes you didn’t get in school.
Do you feel like you skipped adulting class when you were back in school, and now you are left confused and overwhelmed about how to survive and thrive in the adult world? Are there things you feel like you are supposed to know but, yet you don’t? Basic life skills that seem obvious, but remain a mystery to you?
Trudy and Dr Laura Jaget talk about –
- How Dr Laura Jaget was a chiropractor for the past 28 years and retired at the end of 2020.
- The desire to still continue and help people after retiring from practice as a chiropractor and how the idea HOW TO LIFE came about.
- We get to hear about Dr Laura Jaget’s YouTube channel where Laura shows people how to complete certain life skills with short videos.
- Dr Laura Jaget explains how the idea to create a library of videos where people can go and learn some basic life skills came to fruition.
- How Dr Laura Jaget is an introvert and perfectionist and the steps she took to overcome the obstacles in creating the YouTube channel.
- The overwhelming joy Laura felt after receiving positive feedback on how the videos helped her YouTube channel followers.
- We get to hear about which software Dr Laura Jaget uses to create and edit her videos for the Youtube channel.
- How Dr Laura Jaget found Pat Flynn's free course on how to start a podcast and the SPI community so valuable.
- We get to hear about affiliate marketing, Google AdSense, Patreon, Buy Me a Coffee and what their purpose is.
- How one needs to have a clear vision on what direction their business needs to grow and the requirements to achieve that outcome.
Trudy Rankin, is the host of the Online Business Launchpad Podcast, Director of West Island Digital and the founder of the Online Business Lift-Off program.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate for these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
Dr Laura Jaget
Has been a nationally ranked NCAA Division I tennis player, a chiropractor, a business owner, a wife, a mother of four amazing, accomplished children, a healer, a teacher, dabbled in boxing, marksmanship, ballroom dancing.Even though they didn’t offer Adulting 101 at my school (or anywhere else), somehow I learned.But, as a doctor for 25+ years, I have taught, healed, and nurtured a lot! I love helping others get past hurdles faster and more easily than I did. And I want to help you, too.
Dr Laura Jaget