It seems like everyone’s talking about cryptocurrency, blockchain and NFTs these days. But there aren’t many people who can explain … in plain English … what those things are all about.
And even more rare are people who can explain how these concepts can be applied in small business, by small business owners in practical ways.
In today’s podcast episode, I talk with entrepreneur and digital marketing automation expert, Caelan Huntress and ask him to explain what this whole emerging area (and quite profound shift) is all about and what it means in practical terms.
We talk about:
- The differences between Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and now Web 3.0
- How we have to think differently about money, just like we did when we moved from paper money to debit cards and what the Wild West has to do with it all
- What blockchain is and how it’s the cornerstone for changing how we look at proving ownership of digital assets like NFTs
- Cryptocurrency and smart wallets and where to go to learn more about getting started using these things in real life
- What it could mean for small businesses … especially artists.
And all in language that’s easy to understand.
Well worth a listen.
Affiliate Disclaimer: If you click on links on this page and then make a purchase, I may earn a commission (at no cost to you). I am a proud affiliate of these resources because I use them in my own life and business.
I’m an American digital nomad living in New Zealand, and I have spent ten years running an online business while traveling the world with my young family.
I am an internationally-renowed virtual speaker, website designer, copywriter, and sales strategist. My specialty is helping entrepreneurs create systems that sell their offers automatically.
I started my career as an acrobat in the circus, earning and maintaining the attention of an audience as a street performer. Now I apply those same skills to marketing, where I can earn and maintain the attention of a demographic.